We kindly ask that you adhere to the following guidelines and policies, so that all members can enjoy a safe and positive class experience.
Please keep in mind…
- Consult a medical professional before beginning any yoga practice if you have an existing injury or illness.
- Arrive for class on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to both other students and teachers. Make sure you give yourself enough time to sign in, store your personal belongings, unroll your mat, or collect exercise equipment.
- If the room is open before class, students are welcome to relax in the space.
- Leave cell phones outside of the studio spaces. If you are on call or in an emergency situation, speak to someone at the front desk or alert your teacher to the situation.
- Do not leave during Savasana (Final Relaxation Pose) in yoga classes. Leaving during this time of class is extremely disruptive to class flow. If you have to leave early, inform the teacher of this before class starts and then make sure you allocate enough time to collect your belongings and exit the studio space prior to Savasana.
- Please do not wear shoes in the yoga studio spaces. Remove all footwear and place them in the shelf in the main lobby area.
- Please do not step on other people’s mats if you have to walk around the studio during class.
- Put all props you’ve taken off the shelves back in their proper place after class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats for hygenic reasons. Rental mats are free on your first visit. After that, the fee is $1 per use.
- Choose a class level that is appropriate for you and stay within your own practice level during class. Yoga classes vary in level and intensity. If you have questions about any of the classes, feel free to ask one of the teachers.
Tell your instructor if…
- You need to leave early.
- You are new to class.
- You have any medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy or special medications that might require exercise modifications.
- You prefer no hands-on physical corrections and adjustments.